We work to create the best business solutions for our clients.
We present below some success business cases of Extreme Solutions implementations, which are the reflection of our competence to create customized solutions, integration of several technologies and different products, guaranteeing the most proper solution.
Ordem dos Contabilistas Certificados
The Portuguese Professional Order of the Certified Accountants (OCC) used Extreme Solutions' electronic voting platform (evoting @ extremesolutions) for a referendum with its members held exclusively online in November 2020.
Support in the creation of the Brisa Group Budget based on the Infor Corporate Performance Management solution.
Portway – Handling de Portugal
Development of a solution that allows, at all airports where Portway operates (all airports in Mainland Portugal and Islands) to manage the service provision contracts, namely:
• Initiate a service provision request (Acquisition Request), submitting the proposals of the various suppliers and their details for central approval;
• Hierarchical and departmental approval workflows;
• Management of existing contracts, namely control of terms, renewal periods, values, among others.
Infraestruturas de Portugal
IDM - Identity Management solution - transversal to various applications and IP technologies.
IPDJ - Instituto Português do Desporto e Juventude
Implementation of a Customer Relationship Management (CRM) solution.
Companhia de Seguros Lusitania
At Lusitania Insurance Company we have implemented a document management solution in the organization-wide. We implemented also all the Organizations Business Process.
With this solution Lusitania has a platform that controls digitized documents, SMS’s, forms and other types of internal and customer communications and all the processes inside the company. It is a solution that is tailored to the organization's business model.
Other solutions implemented in Lusitania:
- Global Users Roles Management transversal to the various applications of Lusitania;
- Quotation Center;
- Clinical Portal - Extranet with health clinics.
Oecusse - East Timor
We developed and implemented a Hospital Medical Clinic Management solution that manages all hospital processes such as patient management, doctor’s appointments, hospital emergency management and hospitalizations. The Solution is implemented in a medical clinic and in the Oecusse Hospital.
East Timor is a Portuguese-speaking territory where Extreme Solutions works in partnership with the Interway Group.
BPC - Banco de Poupança e Crédito (Angola)
It was implemented in Angola, in partnership with Codisa IT Solutions and, in the Long Term, a Portfolio Management System.
Autoridade Nacional de Aviação Civil
Together with our CASR partner we are responsible for:
- Licensing of Aeronautical Personnel
- Operations Area
- Traffic Forms
- Area of Examiners (Practical Exams)
- Training (Registration and Execution of Theoretical Exams)
- Medical Module
- Administrative infraction proceedings
- Juridical area
TheTripIWant is a free online platform for tailor made travel services, helping customers plan and book their trip. It gives support to the work process of incoming and outgoing travel agencies, with integrated communication tools with customers. Multi-language and multi-currency.
Instituto Nacional de Estatística
The portal of the National Statistics Institute (INE) is highly complex. We maintain the entire Portal, as well as the database of diffusion that allows making query of data in the portal of INE.
ANACOM - Autoridade Nacional de Comunicações
ANACOM has important applications for its business:
- Customer Service Management;
- Spectrum Monitoring and Control;
- Access Control.
Ordem dos Economistas
We are responsible for:
- Application of Membership Management: Application for managing the information of members, issue of quotas and control of the current account.
- Institutional Portal: Content Management Solution, and integration with the backoffice system to make contents available.
The Order of Economists is a public association representing graduates in the field of economics and management, who practice economics.
Ponto Óptimo Gabinete de Contabilidade
Platform for the management of the various work processes implemented in its network of Accounting Offices.